“Outstanding Steaks and Service”
Review of JK's Restaurant

JK's Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Can’t say enough about our server, Dennis Perry. Superb friendly and attentive. We dined there twice during a recent OBX trip. Steaks both times, ribeye and filet, perfectly done, excellently seasoned. Sides of mashed potatoes and asparagus. Asparagus also expertly done, crisp and tender. Dessert was peach raspberry cobbler and brownie pie. Excellent desserts but know the cobbler changes based on the available seasonal fruit. Top it all off with a stellar wine list and this is a truly 5 star dining experience. An additional very nice touch, the chef/owner stops by the tables to ask if they have met expectations

1  Thank X2482ILjamesl

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We came here for our anniversary, and we enjoyed fine dining, delicious food, and superb and friendly service. The owner/cook even stopped by our table for feedback on our experience. Highly recommend JK’s for a fine dining experience in the Outer Banks!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I read such good reviews about JK’s that we had to try it. Both of us had the NY strip steak. Very tender and cooked to perfection. Service was superb. We will definitely return for our steak cravings when visiting the area. A must go place !

Reviewed June 28, 2018

My wife and I had dinner at JK's last night. We avoided the rush by going during the week and being there when the doors opened at 5:00. The service by Kristy was impeccable. Her wine recommendations were spot on and she helped us through the enticing menu. My wife had the petite filet and pronounced it the best she's ever had. I am a big fan of grilled chicken and ribs so the combo was a natural for me. Both were excellent. Most restaurants add veg and starch as an after thought, but JK's asparagus and their mashed potatoes were exceptional. Highest recommendation.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

I ate here for the first time on their Monday Burger nights in the spring. We went for a birthday dinner celebration. The burgers were delicious, drinks strong, and service was great! I highly recommend this place. Can't wait to go back and try more menu items!

Date of visit: March 2018