“Fabulous steaks”
Review of JK's Restaurant

JK's Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I read such good reviews about JK’s that we had to try it. Both of us had the NY strip steak. Very tender and cooked to perfection. Service was superb. We will definitely return for our steak cravings when visiting the area. A must go place !

Reviewed June 28, 2018

My wife and I had dinner at JK's last night. We avoided the rush by going during the week and being there when the doors opened at 5:00. The service by Kristy was impeccable. Her wine recommendations were spot on and she helped us through the enticing menu. My wife had the petite filet and pronounced it the best she's ever had. I am a big fan of grilled chicken and ribs so the combo was a natural for me. Both were excellent. Most restaurants add veg and starch as an after thought, but JK's asparagus and their mashed potatoes were exceptional. Highest recommendation.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

I ate here for the first time on their Monday Burger nights in the spring. We went for a birthday dinner celebration. The burgers were delicious, drinks strong, and service was great! I highly recommend this place. Can't wait to go back and try more menu items!

Reviewed June 23, 2018

My Nephew and his wife took me to dinner here and it was one of the finest steaks I have ever had the pleasure of eating! It was a very top notch Restaurant, Cleanliness, Professional Staff and Chef. It is a bit pricey, but so worth it. I am looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

JKs service always exceeds expectations. Steak and accompaniments always perfectly done. Save room for dessert. Go on a weekday to avoid weekend crowds