“Great meal and ambience”
Review of JK's Restaurant

JK's Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Elkin, North Carolina
“Great meal and ambience”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We enjoyed a meal here at dinner with a friend who is a local. Right much more pricey than what we usually pay but we got three appetizers that were delicious. We were put in a small room with two tables and it was perfect for talking and visiting. Waiter was very attentive and helpful.

La Plata, Maryland
“Girls Night Out”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My friend and I came to the Outer Banks for a quick get away. After a late day on the beach we finally made it out close to 9pm. Found several places kitchen's already closed..made it to JK's and they were great to allow us to order off the full menu..Food was outstanding service was great and wine was delicious! Highly recommend the small plate filet..friend had oysters and they were perfect. Will come back again!

Cordova
“Wonderful restaurant- Great wine list”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We were delighted to find this restaurant to be adult friendly and geared more for those looking to dine, rather than just sit down and eat. Food was delicious, staff was extremely friendly. It was nice not to have the restaurant packed with screaming children as most places seem to be on the Outer Banks. Give this restaurant a try if you enjoy sitting with friends, sipping wine and dining on delicious food.

1 Thank Trudy L
Hewitt
“Cuisine....at its best”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We went Thursday night, we were so blown away by the delicious selections, we went back again Friday night! Our waitress, Jana was exceptional. She answered all our questions was such a pleasure. I had the most delicious espressotini, served iced cold, just as I like them. The Maytag salad, a must. Seafood bisque soup, yum! I had the JK special and my husband had the chicken piccata, both nights, it was just that good. It is now one of our favorite places to go when we are down there.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank PinkCat14
Richmond, Virginia
“So good, we ate there twice!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I really love the food here, so we went back for a second meal. While not inexpensive, it is always delicious and the staff is attentive. I had rib eye the first night...very good! The second night, I opted for two appetizers and a salad for my meal...the quail is always a winner and the soft shell crab was divine! My friend had prime rib both nights and loved it, obviously!

Visited May 2014