“Great Experience”
Review of JK's Restaurant

JK's Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Big thank you to John for making our evening out a pleasurable experience.
The atmosphere, service, and food were exceptional!

1  Thank jnk82

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I've been going here for years because it offers the best steaks on the OBX. I always order the filet mignon though any cut of beef is wonderful. In fact everything they make here is delicious, seafood, chicken and so on. Though if you are in the mood for steak, don't go anywhere else. You will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was a little worried when I first got my menu because the prices seemed a little higher than other restaurants we'd tried in the Outer Banks, but the food really was delicious, the service was just right (friendly and solicitous without being on top of you every second), and the interior is spacious but really very homey. Our party of four tried ribs, seafood, chicken and portobello mushroom and they were all very tasty with simple yet scrumptious sides and excellent desserts.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Liked the booths that make up the seating arrangement, but felt the vegetables and mashed potatoes that accompanied the steak did not really go.
Quite expensive

Reviewed October 11, 2013

One of my favorite restaurants on the Outer Banks. Having lived here since 1976, we have been thru all stages of this great place, last night, same as always, great. When you meet friends as soon as you walk in, that's a good sign. Quail salad, baby back ribs, and grilled Wahoo. All perfect, service fantastic, and this being my wife's birthday and our anniversary today, it topped everything off.