“You can't go wrong, never a bad meal”
Review of JK's Restaurant

JK's Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“You can't go wrong, never a bad meal”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The food here is wonderful. I have never had a bad meal at JKs. They have excellent ribs which are dry rubbed and cooked over hardwood. My significant other likes they seafood pasta specials. I'm not a big pasta fan, but their's is generally very good!

I'm a bit of a joker and always try to get the waiter to sing the dessert menu, so far I've only had a couple servers actually sing it. One of these times was at JKs.

Friendly
“So good it's ridiculous!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Day 6 in the OBX and we were getting a little disappointed with the sub-par dining. JKs was amazing! We have two teenagers and they enjoyed this establishment too. We all ordered steaks and they were cooked to perfection, the mashed potatoes were some of the best and our cups never went below half full.

• Visited July 2013
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“By far the best in the OBX!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband and I moved to the OBX a little over three years ago and have spent some time looking for "our" restaurant. WE have found that restaurant in J.K's! Our first time was just this past winter during a local's burger night. Since then you will find us at J.K.'s at least every other week. We are even celebrating our wedding anniversary dinner there tonight. The service is amazing! The french bread comes piping hot to your table wrapped in a white crisp napkin to keep it hot. The food is beyond description! As much as I love their steaks I am a huge fan of the Caesar Salad! If you go to J.K.'s make sure you order the salad!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lone Star quality, Morton' prices”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Anyone who hasn't had premium steaks at Morton's or Ruth's Chris might consider the steaks good and would ante up $32 for a ribeye. I decided on the ribs that were dry and chewy. My wife's steak was a .5 inch ribeye that was full of gristle which did not " melt in your mouth as stated in the menu. Friends' mixed grill was ok. Saving grace was a wonderful waitress.

1 Thank philgsmd
North Carolina
“Superb steaks”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

In a choice between JK's and any other steak restaurant on the east coast, I would choose JK's hands down. Way better than Outback, and much less expensive than Ruth's Chris. Their mashed potatoes are great, and so is the steakhouse salad with homemade bleu cheese dressing.

Visited March 2013