“Great introduction to OBX”

Miller's Seafood & Steak House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Greenville, SC
“Great introduction to OBX”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

On our first night in the Outer Banks for a family vacation we happened upon Miller's. I remembered that I had read good reviews on TripAdvisor so we decided to stop. The reviews were right the food is very good. The four of us split orders of popcorn shrimp, crab legs, and a combo platter of shrimp and soft shell crab. All of it was very good. I also had a cup of she crab soup which was only mediocre. The service was good and we didn't have to wait too long for a table. The only real complaint I have was the temperature in the restaurant. It was very cold and all of us were freezing before we left the place so if you go, take a jacket.

Bedford, Virginia
“This One's a Winner!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

You definitely need to put Miller's on your itinerary when you visit the Outer Banks. Finding a good place to eat when you're traveling is sometimes a challenge, especially when you're unfamiliar with the area. The service at Miller's was great; friendly hostess, prompt seating (even though it was busy), and a very personable and capable server. Then there's the food. Our meal (recommended by our server) was absolutely delicious. The hushpuppies are probably the best I've ever tasted, and I'm not a real hushpuppy fan. Be sure to save room to share a dessert. You won't be disappointed!

Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Miller's - good seafood”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Our family enjoyed dinner at Miller's Seafood & Steak restaurant last week. We got there around seven - and only had to wait about 15 minutes or so.
The four of us split three entrees. I had crab legs - they were great. The rest had a variety of other seafood like fried shrimp. My wife also had she crab soup which had way too much butter - not a good choice.
The only downside was the temperature - the restaurant was ice cold and we were not even under a vent. We did not complain, because we were hungry.
I would go back, but complain if the temperature was as cold.

Hartwood, Virginia
“Can't Belive I Didn't Try Miller's Before...”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Miller's Seafood has been on the Outer Banks for years and I have been going to the Outer Banks for 26 years and never tried it. We started going there last year and was amazed at how friendly the staff was, how fabulous the food was, and how comfortable the surroundings were. We just got back from the Outer Banks and we ate at Miller's for dinner 2 nights in a row. The desserts are out of this world too!!! It accommodates large families and has a comfortable waiting room if there is a need to wait. I can't say enough about this restaurant. We did not get the chance to eat the breakfast, but there is no doubt that it would be just as good. They also own the Pizza/Ice Cream Shop next door and their food was great too!! Thank you for such a wonderful experience Miller's. Can't wait to come back may more times!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious! ”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner - great chicken honalua, crab dip, and steamed crabs and shrimp! The hush puppies are AWESOME! So was the brownie sundae :-)