“Good long time restaurant”

Miller's Seafood & Steak House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was a good restaurant long established on Outer Banks. We visited the restaurant on Hwy 12 in Kill Devil Hills. Staff is extremely friendly and offered suggestions upon hearing what we were interested in. We ordered the seafood grill and salad with crab cake; both were very good. This is a highly recommended for breakfast, so are looking for to Miller's for breakfast one morning during our OBX stay.

1  Thank Melissa C
There are newer reviews for Miller's Seafood & Steak House

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We went based on the ratings we read. From the food we consumed the ratings were not correct. The service was fine, the food was not as advretised. Everyone had a different meal and we all liked the food, but were not overwhelmed. I will say, they hushpuppies are the best I ever had.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The primary memory is of the warm atmosphere engendered by the staff interaction with the customers. This would be no good if the food was not tasty and a fair price. It scores well on both points and the Copperline Amber Ale on draft completes the package for a great place to come for dinner in Kill Devil Hills.

1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed October 15, 2013

After reading reviews on Trip, we gave it a try...there are two and we were specifically at this site. I agree the hushpuppies are unique and very good--nice and crispy. We were early for the early bird special. Seafood bisque was average--alot of large pieces of onion and not much "seafood". Prices were good, I just can't get excited about anything we ate...broiled seafood platter and crabcakes were just so so. No outdoor seating or "views".

1  Thank Angie T
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

The best Hushpuppies I have ever eaten. The place was quiet and relaxing. The Friendly waitress and very clean environment would make me want to return when I am in the area.
I was stuffed when I left!