“Interesting place”

Port O' Call Restaurant and Gaslight Saloon
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This restaurant was across the street from our hotel. Unfortunately we did not eat there, but the menu looked very interesting. We did however have drinks at the bar and found the prices good and the young woman tending bar to be very friendly and nice. The decorations in the bar and restaurant are very pretty and interesting. I would love to visit again when we had time to try the food. There is also a store attached to the restaurant that had lots of pretty things to look at.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a more upscale resturaunt but not dess code snobs. Food was tasty though also had the price to match. The waitstaff was very attentive and on top of our drinks. They also have a nice gift shop with good prices for non-junk souvenirs.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The food was excellent, our server was very nice. I was surprised just how much food, the portions were large and my wife and I considered Port O' Call the best meal we had on our Outer Banks Vacation. We also went to the Gift Shop after eating and what a big store with some many beautiful things and of course my wife made some purchases.
We want to thank every one at Port O' Call for a wonderful evening, I think we spent close the three hours and could have stayed longer. The young man that was the manager told us all about the history of Port O' Call and I never knew they had been there 48 Years. I will definitely do back there on our next trip to the Outer Banks.

1  Thank KatherinePS
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We thought this restaurant was very good. We had the salad/grilled shrimp and Outer Banks plate w/ shrimp, crab and scallops. It was tasty and affordable. Wine purchased by the bottle was a very good deal. Service was excellent.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I enjoyed an awesome Easter brunch. I'm a vegetarian and there were plenty of choices including delicious sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, creamy mashed potatoes, a great salad bar, tasty shrimp balls, crab meat stuffed mushrooms. I'm told that the prime rib was excellent. Great food!