“Terrible waste of money!”
Review of Destination Fun

Destination Fun
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We spent $75+ in there ... Woman working the register was hard to understand and rude! When one of the machines/games ran out of tickets we had to wait 25 minutes for them to refil and when the gentleman came up to refil he called me a liar and was up in my face telling me that I wasn't owed X number of tickets and that I should be ashamed of myself! Mind you, all this was in front of my 7 year old. Others there that saw what was going on were complaining of how rude he was as well. Please don't waste your hard earned vacation money in this place!

2  Thank Sthoke

Reviewed July 23, 2014

3 machines broken, tickets worthless. Tootsie rolls offered for broken machines...sell a tootsie roll fot 75 cents and still come out on top

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were vacationing in the Outer Banks, NC and decided to take the kids to lazer tag at Destination Fun. Their website advertised that on Fridays from 8 to 11 you could play 3 games for $12. We spoke to the attendant upon arrival and she wanted a coupon. I explained to her that it was an advertisment on their website, even tried to show her the add, from my cell phone, but she insisted on a coupon. I asked to speak to a manager, or owner, she said he was outside and that I needed to go outside to find him myself. I went outside circled the building, realzied that she was lying and left. Odd that they would pass on $60 in revenue just because I didn't have a coupon that didn't exist. Next time we will go down the road to Gearbox, I heard that was quite good.

5  Thank Martin L
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The owner/operator of this establishment is an embarrassment. He referred to my wife as "An Idiot" and questioned her ability to read English based on a pricing question. He consistently talked down to her and called her a "stupid woman" The establishment is a joke. It's competitor, Gearworks, has a much friendlier environment, and in my opinion, better bang for your buck. There is really no reason to waste your time or money at Destination Fun.

19  Thank TraversE1