“Too many broken machines to have apleasantt experience”
Review of Destination Fun

Destination Fun
Reviewed July 23, 2014

3 machines broken, tickets worthless. Tootsie rolls offered for broken machines...sell a tootsie roll fot 75 cents and still come out on top

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were vacationing in the Outer Banks, NC and decided to take the kids to lazer tag at Destination Fun. Their website advertised that on Fridays from 8 to 11 you could play 3 games for $12. We spoke to the attendant upon arrival and she wanted a coupon. I explained to her that it was an advertisment on their website, even tried to show her the add, from my cell phone, but she insisted on a coupon. I asked to speak to a manager, or owner, she said he was outside and that I needed to go outside to find him myself. I went outside circled the building, realzied that she was lying and left. Odd that they would pass on $60 in revenue just because I didn't have a coupon that didn't exist. Next time we will go down the road to Gearbox, I heard that was quite good.

5  Thank Martin L
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The owner/operator of this establishment is an embarrassment. He referred to my wife as "An Idiot" and questioned her ability to read English based on a pricing question. He consistently talked down to her and called her a "stupid woman" The establishment is a joke. It's competitor, Gearworks, has a much friendlier environment, and in my opinion, better bang for your buck. There is really no reason to waste your time or money at Destination Fun.

19  Thank TraversE1
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We had a group of 12, consisting mainly of adults. We had a blast playing laser tag. It's not a big venue but it was 15 minutes of good fun. The arcade has a fair amount of games, nothing crazy, but it kept us entertained for awhile. 4 stars overall as we had such a great time with laser tag.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Tried to check this place out to see on our own what it was like since it had mixed reviews. The signage and the building itself looks pretty beat up. There is no sign saying they are closed for the season, etc. but they are obviously not open. Not sure if this has closed permanently or just for the season but either way, looks pretty rough.

3  Thank peacefulpauper