“Oh My!”
Review of Duck Donuts

Duck Donuts
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Warm, Delicious and Made To Order Donuts served with locally roasted Kill Devil Hills coffees,premium orange juice or milk. Breakfast sandwiches, muffins & cookies also available at this location.
Oldsmar, Florida
“Oh My!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

These are the best doughnuts I’ve ever eaten. The doughnuts are made to order (with your choice of glazes and toppings) while they are still warm. They are best if you eat them right away but they were still delicious a few hours later. My favorite was the lemon glaze with chocolate sprinkles. I wish we had one of these in Florida!

Visited May 2014

Pickerington, Ohio
“Excellent donuts!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Dunk donuts gives a new meaning to glazed donut, fantabulustic! We visited Dunk's twice and wished it was more.

• Visited June 2014
“Wow! Awesome business concept.”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Grab an order form, fill it out, pay, and they make your doughnuts to order. All while you watch. How cool is that? The maple bacon is a must have. This is a great breakfast option when you do t want to commit a lot of time.

Visited June 2014
Hilliard, Florida
“Too expensive for what it is. ”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

The English muffin breakfast sandwiches were good. The donuts were ok - not greasy but extremely heavily glazed. The orange cranberry muffin was delicious. Service was relatively fast. But this is a take it and go place. Don't plan on sitting down to enjoy your food there. More than one table and 2 chairs outside would be appreciated. But it's overpriced. So only 4 out of 5.

1 Thank leeannh0813
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Awesome Donuts”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I had just climbed Bodie Island Lighthouse and we were famished. We went to eat at the OBX Brewing Station, but they didn't open until 11:30, so we had to do something and there was Duck Donuts. What an awesome snack! My husband got a maple donut and I opted for a maple bacon (not on the menu, but it was mentioned and I couldn't pass it up). WHAT A DELICIOUS DONUT! It's made with real bacon cut up in tiny pieces. It was so good! My only complaint is that we went back later in the week for more donuts (on National Donut Day) and this location closed at 3pm. We had missed delicious donuts by 20 minutes. Another day I was up in the area, but had to run an errand before I could stop. When my errand was done, it was passed 3pm again. STAY OPEN LATER! The people want donuts!

• Visited June 2014