“Wow! Best Homade donuts!”
Review of Duck Donuts

Duck Donuts
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Warm, Delicious and Made To Order Donuts served with locally roasted Kill Devil Hills coffees,premium orange juice or milk. Breakfast sandwiches, muffins & cookies also available at this location.
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Wow homemade donuts! We are having a blast going to town on these! Give yourself time to order as they make them when u order them. We loved the penut butter!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,666)

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Every spring when we come to the Outer Banks one of our first stops has to be Duck Donuts. Just writing the review about them is making my mouth water. The donuts are always fresh and the toppings can't be beat. I wish we could get them in New England but then again I can't imagine how much I would weigh if I had access to them all of the time.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Unlike any Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme donut you might have tried... these are a league of their own. They have a slight crispy-ness to the outside of the donut and because they dip them in icing right after they come out of the fryer, the icing almost melts into the donut. Heavenly!! Definitely the best donuts I've ever eaten. Highly recommend trying one. Be prepared to wait.... the Kill Devil Hills location was quite busy both mornings we tried it but the line moves fairly quickly. I tried one of their big blueberry muffins and it was good also. I'm not a coffee drinker but husband said the coffee was average.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I am not sure it matches up to the hype which I have read, but they are good donuts. They are not as good as Britt's at Carolina Beach, but I would put them in a strong second place.
We got a mixed dozen. I liked the cinnamon sugar, glazed and the vanilla icing donuts. We also got chocolate, peanut butter and strawberry iced none of which I liked very much.
They were fast and nice. I would go back again sometime and maybe try some additional options and perhaps toppings.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Great Donuts! Good service and fast! Waterside view if you want to eat there. We got all types and all tasted well. Not a lot of variety but good quality. We came from donut capital and I vote these over Crispy any day.