“The calamari and the meatball appetizers were incredible!”
Review of Cafe Franco's - CLOSED

Cafe Franco's
Cuisines: Italian
Description: They are new, They are in the spot where Good Life Gourmet use to be 2 years ago.
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The food here was excellent! The calamari was very tender amd the meatball appetizer was unbelievable. The meatballs had a wonderful flavor and they were smothered in mozerella cheese.
The portions were generous enough that we had apps then shared the ziti sangiovannella which was delicious as well. The bar has a very limited selection. I was kind of hot in there and i would have enjoyed a little more ac. I wpuld definitely return.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Looking for a decent Italian restaurant in the outer banks, came across this gem. Friendly attentive staff, great food (great sauce, fantastic manicotti!), budget friendly prices too for a family of 5. Highly recommend you try!

1  Thank Jeffj717
Reviewed June 22, 2012

New restaurant with nice ambiance but inconsistent service and quality. Pizza and breadsticks have been great but server has forgotten to deliver appetizer to table twice out of 5 visits. Bread tastes like day old grocery store "italian" bread. Prices are high for the size and content of dishes.

1  Thank Discerningdiner26
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

I must say if you lile Stouffers frozen dinners.
this is the place go...I ordered spaghetti and I chicken parm. The past was half raw and the chicken was burnt with cheeseon it about the size of a silver dollar ...I had to order extra gravy bc there was like an ounce on it..I asked for garlic bread and they bring us dinner rolls with a dish of herbs and butter on the side..salad is extra..I ask my waitress for a glass of port wine and she did not know what it was..so she asked the host and she did not know..the asked the manager and he said the did not carry it..so disappointed with the staff..the cook..the price and the little bit of food you get..Stouffers all the wayyyy!

2  Thank Phillyjoe1
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This was our first visit to Franco's and overall we enjoyed it. The flavor of the food itself was good and the atmosphere was great. Really loved the decor and quaintness of the cafe making it feel cozy and romantic. My biggest complaint was the portions. I grew up eating Italian food in authentic restaurant owned by Italian families. With this said the portions at Franco's were extremely small for the price. My pasta entree was served in a dish that would typically be a "side" of pasta. I truly hope the restaurant will reconsider portion size or at least serve a side salad with the pasta dishes to better justify the price. We will definitely be back to try other dishes and look forward to seeing more of what Franco's is all about!

1  Thank WVjpOBX