“great burger, just too loud with the music”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Cuisines: American
Description: Milepost 9
Description: Milepost 9
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Love their burgers, but would love to have an option for chili (without beans) for my burger. Have to take my Pepsi since they don't carry pepsi products and I don't drink coke products.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you need a quick bite or want to spend a little less money on lunch or dinner Five Guys does exactly that without being fastfood. I actually enjoy this five guys more than the ones back home.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Five Guys is nice because you can have your burger any way you want it. The junior burger is fine for all but the biggest appetites. I like having real, fresh lettuce and tomato on mine. Their fries are good, and the servings are generous. There is a wide selection of drinks, and they have peanuts you can munch on while you wait for your order. The service isn't the fastest, but you are getting a fresh, made to order burger, so the wait is worth it. Five Guys is a real treat.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We loved Five Guys for quick dinner upon arrival. Always good and we do not have one near our home! Great value, quick service, way too many french fries! Share the french fries!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was our first time eating at a 5 Guys and it won't be our last. I can't remember the last time I ate such a delicious burger. The only thing I wish was that they had more vegetarian options.