“Great Burgers, tons of fries”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Cuisines: American
Description: Milepost 9
Description: Milepost 9
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The burgers are really good. If you order fries, you better have help to eat them all. I was smart, I went with a friend and we split the fries. Plenty for two.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was my first experience eating at a five guys. The burger was amazing, but if you don't like greasy burgers this isn't your place.
The small fry was such a value and enough to feed both my husband and i with extra.
I dont drink soda/pop due to the sugar and this was the first "fast food" chain that i could find club soda at the fountain!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Like all the Five Guy burger places, large portions, great fries and custom burgers. If you ever have been to a Five Guys, this is no different.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Fresh meat, real french fries (never frozen). My wife and I share a small fries, but it's still too much. They're great.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We decided to stop in at Five Guys because we needed a seafood break. Both of us got a small burger, split the smallest order of fries you can get and each had a soda. The total came to right around $20. Too much for the food that was ordered, in my opinion.