We went stayed at thie motel Valentines weekend.. I told the lady we wanted to stay three nights and she quoted me the three night price, which was a great rate thats why we stayed, We got home and was looking at our bank statement and there was a extra charge on there, I called and the lady said it was for a extended night stay, We stayed the three nights the lady quoted us and said we were only charged for two nights, And she even repeated back to me the three night charge, If they dont just charge us for the price she quoted we will never stay there again and we will make sure everyone will know about this. Overall room was clean and I hate not to go back , but If they are going to try to charge us without letting us know thats wrong.. We stayed because the price she gave s was a real reasonable rate compared to the others around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nominated in 2009 by Days Inn as 1 of their 10 Finalists for Best Property of the Year (for a hotel with 75 rooms or less). Oceanfront property with expanded complimentary continental breakfast including waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. All rooms and suites are smoke free. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm. Microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & hi speed wireless internet available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oceanfront Wright Brothers Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur Outer Banks, NC
- Kill Devil Hills Days Inn