I was highly dissapointed in this hotel. Had never been to the Outer Banks and went by their website for the hotel. Award winning? Where? The continental breakfast was nothing to say the least. The rooms were horrible and don't get me talking about the bathroom. No storage, water went from hot to cold with no notice, very small. The price should be no more than $75.00 per night for the suite. The rooms are not oceanfront as the website leads you to believe. So for $250.00 a night we felt we were completely screwed. Had a bunch of yahoos who stayed up until 4:00 and had no privacy on our balcony. One big long balcony facing the parking lot. Will never stay here again and will tell everyone about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nominated in 2009 by Days Inn as 1 of their 10 Finalists for Best Property of the Year (for a hotel with 75 rooms or less). Oceanfront property with expanded complimentary continental breakfast including waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. All rooms and suites are smoke free. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm. Microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & hi speed wireless internet available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oceanfront Wright Brothers Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur Outer Banks, NC
- Kill Devil Hills Days Inn