“Great food”

Bad Bean Baja Grill
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Bad Bean Baja Grill serves cuisine inspired from Baja California, Mexico, and Latin America. The Baja Grill is a full service family friendly restaurant utilizing local fresh ingredients from the sea and land. We have an excellent selection of craft beers and a great specialty drink list.
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We enjoyed our meal. There were several vegetarian options, as well as meat choices, The food was well-prepared and the house margaritas were great! Good choice for supper, and service was good.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Also enjoy visiting the Bad Bean. Great Burritos, tacos, etc……..
Great Friendly service and reasonably priced.
Try the Bloody Mary too!

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Visited with our family including 2 small children and the food and service was awesome! Would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Went here for lunch - we are big Mexican food lovers and this was one of the best we have experienced. Food is fresh and prepared to perfection. We got the dip trio - fresh guacamole, two salsas and queso - all fantastic. I had the fresh peach margarita and it was great. We both got tacos for our meals - I got the achiote chicken (I had to Google it, basically just means chicken marinated in the flavors of Mexico) and hubby got one each of the braised beef brisket, chicken and shrimp. I LOVED the chicken - but he swears the beef was even better. Salsa is fresh and flavorful. Service outstanding. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We visited for lunch. Restaurant is sort of hidden in the back of a plaza. Environment is cute and staff are very friendly and accommodating. We tried two different salsas and both were excellent! Not too spicy and great flavor. I ordered a house margarita which is made fresh, no mix. It is one of the best margaritas I have ever had! I had the Havana sandwich which was very good. I didn't expect the pickles to be sweet, but it was still good. The garlic cilantro fries were exceptional! My husband tried 3 different tacos and loved them all. Over all an excellent experience that I would highly recommend!