“Great tacos and margaritas!”
Review of Bad Bean Baja Grill - MOVED

Bad Bean Baja Grill
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Bad Bean Baja Grill serves cuisine inspired from Baja California, Mexico, and Latin America. The Baja Grill is a full service family friendly restaurant utilizing local fresh ingredients from the sea and land. We have an excellent selection of craft beers and a great specialty drink list.
Pensacola, Florida
“Great tacos and margaritas!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I went to Bad Bean a handful of times when I was staying in OBX and I was never disappointed. Their tacos are great, especially pork belly, and burritos are even better. I'm normally not one for margaritias, but their fresh fruit margaritas are fantastic!! Watch out for the "hot" salsa, it packs a punch of habanero!

• Visited October 2013

Falls Church, Virginia
“Yummy and easy with small kids”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

we did an early dinner with two small kids (4 and 2.5). Very friendly waiter and staff, great food, good value and kid friendly!

Manteo, North Carolina
“Best chips and salsa on the beach.”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Bad Bean has the best chips and salsa. The tomatoes appear to be fire roasted and have three options of hotness. The burritos are huge and delicious. They make their own margarita mix! My favorite Mexican on the beach, no doubt.

Visited November 2013
Salisbury, MD
“Three Words - OH MY GOSH”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I'm a 60 year old native Southern Californian that moved to the Eastern Shore of Maryland 16 years ago. I've been vacationing in the Outer Banks for 15 of those. Being from So Cal, great Mexican food is a birth right. Until now, I haven't had great tasting, authentic Mexican food since I moved and believe me when is say that I've tried.

My wife and I visited the Bad Bean Baja Grill for dinner on Tuesday, October 29, 2013. The host doubled as our waiter and the service was fantastic. We had the fresh Guacamole app and it's the best I've ever tasted. My wife had the Taco Salad and I wanted Tacos De Carne Asada but they had do substitute with shredded beef. The corn tortillas were out of this world. I had Dos Equis Amber draft beer and my wife tried their prickly pear margarita (LOVED it). Everything was wonderful and we'll be back every year.VERY REASONABLE! This is a must visit restaurant if you love Mexican!

• Visited October 2013
Raleigh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprise, expected good, got great.”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Special for the day with flounder was as good a seafood meal as any I've had for much more money. Waitress guided several choices to make for a wonderful meal in a relaxed atmosphere. Great match of atmosphere and meal.

• Visited September 2013