“Great Margaritas, tacos were pretty good too!!”
Review of Bad Bean Baja Grill - MOVED

Bad Bean Baja Grill
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Bad Bean Baja Grill serves cuisine inspired from Baja California, Mexico, and Latin America. The Baja Grill is a full service family friendly restaurant utilizing local fresh ingredients from the sea and land. We have an excellent selection of craft beers and a great specialty drink list.
Reviewed August 5, 2011

They homemake ALL their salsas and margaritas, so that's a plus!! I had the shrimp tacos, which my hubby said was a little better than his fish tacos. Overall good, fairly priced dinner.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

We loved this place. We did takeout and they did an excellent job. The fish tacos were great and the chips and salsa were excellent.
Only drawback was the portions..could have been a bit larger IMO.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Visited Bad Bean in July 2011, everything is made in their kitchen fresh, salsa and guac are awesome. My friend had a wonderful fish taco, while my chicken quesedilla was awesome. The staff was very friendly, helpful and attentive, which is difficult to find these days!

Reviewed July 18, 2011

The food wasn't bad. The service could have been alot better. It took 15 minutes to have someone to come to our table and ask what we would like to drink. I had to complain to the hostess to get service. On top of it all, the bar tender (who was on the opposite side of the restaurant) acted more like our waitress then the one we had.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

For years we have been going to Bad Bean in Corolla. Well, this year we couldn't get a house in that area and settled for Nags Head. What did we find? BAD BEAN opened in KDH!

We ordered take out and received our usual EXCELLENT Mexican food.

Food:
Queso & chips - Solid as usual (my 8yr old son destroyed a whole order himself).
Beef Burrito - Loved it. NOTE: The beef is "brisket" style, not ground.
Fish taco's - My wife loves them here. They are Mahi fish taco's I believe and excellent.
Chicken tacos - My daughter loves them, no complaints, which as a parent is priceless.

It is strange to see a REAL restaurant attached to Bad Bean. Up in Corolla we are used to the ala-carte (order, get your own soda, etc) style. But the food remained excellent and the prices were solid for the area.

1  Thank declue