“Best. Place to eat or take out”
Review of Slice Pizzeria

Slice Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you have a family or a large group or even if there’s only two of you this is the most affordable great food place in the Outer Banks you don’t feel like you’re getting ripped off with tourist level pricing and the food is excellent. We usually eat here four times in a week every time we visit the Outer Banks .

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Didn't feel like going out so we decided to try a local pizza place and this one got great reviews. The pizza is definitely authentic and the toppings were fresh and abundant. One slice was huge! We got a large "Endless Summer" and an order of mozarella sticks. Both were excellent! Everybody was happy. Cost for both was $32 which I thought was a little steep but worth it.

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Great pizza. Casual place, with a booming takeout business. Probably eight or ten tables so you can eat in if you want to. Some of the best pizza I think I've ever had. Their salads are crisp and fresh homemade dressings. They garlic knots, sausage rolls, and spinach rolls were awesome additions! My favorite was the sausage rolls--I'm trying to figure out how I can make these at home in Pennsylvania-- to satisfy what I'm sure is going to be a craving for those little buggers--until we get back here next year!

Place is clean. Service is good. Not sure if they have a delivery service.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

The pizza, calzones and other selections looked amazing, but when actually served the pizza was rather bland. Ok, but probably won't return.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

We stopped here over our Easter trip and tried it and loved it; so much so we went back the next day. We bought four slices to take home and they were really good. The four slices equal about a medium pizza from most places and was about $14. We're not much of pizza snobs but this was some of the best we've had in a long time. Next visit, we ate in and was wondering about if we'd get something already made or fresh slices. We got fresh slices hot out of their pizza oven.
The wife loved the Grandma's pie with spinach and I liked the margarita slice best. Hard to beat fresh pizza out of a brick oven. Another bonus - Duck Donuts is a couple doors down for dessert.