“Great Slices at "Slice!"”
Review of Slice Pizzeria

Slice Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My teenagers and I went to Slice two times during our short stay at the OBX. The pizza was great! We are from Chicago so we are tough to please in this department!

Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I wanted something to eat. Not a lot because it was late afternoon and were going somewhere for dinner. So we tried Slice and I'm glad we did. We has already tried another pizzaria the first day of our OBX trip and was not good. We are glad we tried this place. It's a small place but the pizza was great not greasy like the other place. It was packed! The have a few bar stools and tables inside. But plenty of tables outside. We took ours to go. We will come back here on our next trip to OBX!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

They deliver to the hotel .They are only a few minutes away,.But they do not deliver till 5.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great for by the slice giant pieces of pizza with fresh ingredients...yum! Not your standard by the slice variety but plenty of choices and spinach rolls, great vegetarian (and hearty meats too!) choices...creative pizza! Affordable prices!

1  Thank Janice F
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Before we left for OBX, I did a little pre-research on Tripadvisor, since we always have one pizza night while we vacation. I must agree with other reviewers that the pizza on the OBX really leaves much to be desired. For many years, we always used to frequent Van's Pizza, which sadly went out of business.

Sooooo, to make a long story short, we were waiting to get into our house and everyone was hungry...we stopped at Slice for a slice and OMG, such yummy pizza, and for the adults, even some Bell's Two Hearted Ale on tap. Whoo-hoo!

Later in the week, we ordered some pies for dinner. I think we should have ordered more than we did, because it was really tasty and there were no leftovers. Some of the premium pies can get really expensive, I mean seriously, $38 for a pizza that we would pay half that for in Ohio. But, you're at the beach. This is the best place we've found and we will continue to support them on our summer vacations.