“Great pizza takeout”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Lots of topping choices & very good pizza. Garlic knots were great & chicken wings were cooked perfect & had great flavor.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

I liked the pizza and the pastas were good too.
They had a good sized crowd there too.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

Having had some truly lousy pizza at another Nags Head area pizza place, we were delighted to find this terrific pizza place. We ordered ahead and picked up our pizzas just as they came out of the oven and brought them home to eat. Savory sauce and plenty of cheese complimented a good chewy crust -- the kind you want to eat rather than toss to the dog. They also serve salads, pasta, calzones and some yummy looking specialty dishes - bruschetta, spinach roll (sort of stromboli like). Very good pizza at a good price.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

I'm always looking for good pizza places and I decided to check out this place.I must admit,I wasn't expecting anything spectacular,but I was very surprised with the results.The pizza was actually very good.Crust wasn't burnt,just right,toppings were acceptable and the cheese and sauce was plentiful.The people were very nice which was a bonus. I agree that the place is small,but I was doing takeout,so It didn't bother me.Price was in the area I would expect for a tourist town. I would not hesitate going back here the next time I visit.I only gave 4 out of 5 stars,because I haven't found any restaurant that's worthy of 5.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

We went to Slice for $1 Monday. They have $1 cheese slices and canned coke products. Their menu is a bit pricey if you do not choose Mondays. My wife and mother-in-law got a Stromboli that was a good size but was only half full of ingredients, that was $10 for that. During our ordering (5 PM) they ran out of Coke canned drinks and had to substitute others for the Coke. The place was packed and line long. There are only a few tables inside the restaurant but outside is a nice uncovered deck. There are a few tables with umbrellas. Depending on the time of day it could be hot, sunny and miserable to eat outside. It wasn't to bad for us that time of day. Their air conditioning condensers are outside on deck. If you sit in the back corner these blow hot air on you while you eat. We didn't have a choice and had to sit here. There were many people done eating and just sitting at tables talking. The pizza was heated up quick, it was already made. The Stromboli took about 30 minutes. Overall for the price it was a decent meal.