No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outer Banks Wine University
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Some years ago, some friends and I attended Chips wine Universtiy. We were welcomed to the class with plates of cheese, chocolate, fruit and crackers. He spoke for a bit and finally I said aspire we drinking or talking. He said believe me we will ALL be talking befor wthe class is over. We reviews all the wine regions of the world, what food goes with what wine...a fun, interaction g evening and I even got a bumper sticker stating that I'm a graduate of the wine university so that makes it legal. What a great way to spend a few hours listed g to Chips passions and having a few drinks,...highly recommend

1  Thank madoyle626

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We enjoyed the selection/variety. Lots of microbrews and wines. They also sell novelty items. The guy working the counter was super friendly. We have already told a couple of our friends to stop in when they are in the area.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for wine and beer. They have a huge wine selection and some beer as well as a sample bar. They staff answered all our questions and they deff know their products! I cannot say enough about the kind staff and owner!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Chip's Wine and Beer Market is definitely a snob free zone! Owners Laura and Phil have a good thing going on here. Great selections, fun gift items, beautiful tasting room! Lots of fun things going on year round!

2  Thank kipandpaula
Reviewed February 2, 2012

What a joke...best boxed wine I've ever tried. Should've just bought a case of blue nun

1  Thank tattersj