“Dumped it out!” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Front Porch Cafe

Front Porch Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 3 Locations in the Outer Banks: Kill Devil Hills at MP 6, Nags Head at the Milepost 10.5 Shoppes, and Manteo at the stoplight Highway 64/264 next to RD Sawyer Ford. Open daily year around from 6 AM-6PM. Free wifi with power.
“Dumped it out!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I wanted to like this place. We went last year and tried the coffee and I was not impressed. I thought maybe it was just an odd thing so I tried it again this year..... I had to dump the coffee out! :( I am a coffee lover and drink it all day (usually black Americanos) but I get cappuccinos, occasionally, too. This coffee had a stale flavor and I could not drink it at all. I won't be trying this place again. I did find a couple of places that I loved to get my coffee fix. Waverider made me a great capppuccino, and we loved Sam and Ollie's coffee that we had with breakfast one morning. Life it too short to drink stale, tasteless coffee!

• Visited September 2013

NE USA
“Happy espresso days!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Was very happy to have the Front Porch Cafe nearby for my espresso each morning of our visit. Staff was always cheerful, fast and professional. Cool cafe atmosphere. Nice variety of pastries and bottled juices to supplement your coffee/tea needs. A definite bonus on our trip. Thank you!

• Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Coffee was flamboyant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I tired to go there every morning during my vacation. The vanilla ice coffee was great. My husband and the one of the flavors of the day. He stated that it was great.

• Visited July 2013
Charlotte, NC
“Great place to get the day started right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I read all the reviews that said "great coffee! Etc.". I thought "How different can the good coffee be?" Well they answered that. "Really good!!!" I had a rainforest blend and a Papua New Guinean the next day. The everything bagel with almond butter was a great combination for me (no peanut butter). I will be back! Great friendly service too

Visited July 2013
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am not a coffee drinker, but it seems to be a coffee lovers paradise. I love the fresh baked goods such as the croissants and cookies. Sometimes they have juices that I love. Very comfy.

• Visited June 2013