“Coffee with a Smile” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Front Porch Cafe

Front Porch Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 3 Locations in the Outer Banks: Kill Devil Hills at MP 6, Nags Head at the Milepost 10.5 Shoppes, and Manteo at the stoplight Highway 64/264 next to RD Sawyer Ford. Open daily year around from 6 AM-6PM. Free wifi with power.
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffee with a Smile”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Good coffee, good selection of items for coffee lovers to use at home, congenial service at both locations (KDH and Nags Head)

Visited November 2012

Bozeman, Montana
“I love great coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

Loved the coffee and the atmosphere - home town character and great service! They also had a lot of great gift merchandise and all things coffee and tea. Lots of great gift ideas for the coffee lovers in your family. Bead shop and ceramics next door too so great fun and energy with all three businesses!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“What Starbucks wishes they were...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was our tenth year visiting the Outer Banks. When we're there, we go to the Front Porch...every day, without fail. The best coffee, the best service. All three locations are great, but we have a particular affinity for the original (smallest) one. Just a personal thing. All the staff are great, but Maria particularly stands out. The fancier drinks can be a little pricey, but they're not out of line with other coffee shops (that aren't even as good as the FP). Do yourself a favor, don't waste time going anywhere else. FP rules!

• Visited October 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best specialty coffee drinks in OBX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

I love my mochas and try to find places that make creative espresso drinks. I was very impressed with Front Porch Cafe. I got the West 3rd drink and it was amazing. My fav coffee experience on our vacation in OBX. I want to go back to try the rest of their selection. It was pricey though over $5 for a large. It was a splurge I admit.

Fort Mill
“Best coffee on the outer banks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stopped here on our way out and I was bummed I had not discovered this place earlier during our week on the beach. Best coffee hands down and most friendly and helpful staff I have ever encountered. Great pastries, tea and coffee. They custom made a tea drink for my wife who had some special dietary requirements and all with an infectious smile! I plan to jog over every morning on our next week-long stay at the beach.

Visited August 2012