“Don't EAT at Captain George's”

Captain George's Seafood Restaurant KDH
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2010

Forget the $, if you like rubbery clams, dry fish, oily foods and are addicted to salt, you will love this place. I would rather eat my dinner through a tube than ever set foot in this buffet again. The wait staff congregated in a corner close to our table and talked about how stupid people were eating there, describing in detail the different "types" of customers that were eating there. I know we are on vacation and it's a busy weekend, but you would be better off spending your hard earned $ at a fast food chain than this place. I'm not sure who expensive it was because we walked out.

Reviewed June 21, 2010

food was great for buffet & very clean, but be ready to open your wallets wife and I had a buffet and 1 beer each and cost us over 80.00. Wait staff is good but makes you feel rushed my wife went and got crab legs and before she could eat her first leg the waitress took them off the table wich I thought was very rude.

Reviewed June 2, 2010

This is the best Captain George's in my opinion. We have eating at the others in Williamsburg, Hampton, VA Beach and this one is the best. We like sitting in the bar area as their are TV's in the booths. The food was excellent and fresh, not as large of a buffet as some of the other places but was worth the price. I promise you wont leave hungry from this place!

Reviewed April 15, 2010

Captain George's is a large family oriented restaurant on the Outer Banks in North Carolina. Great buffet with lots of choices, you can also select from the menu. Good service.

Reviewed February 1, 2010

Disgusting seafood buffet for about $30 a person. Nothing on the buffet is fresh or good. I had so many better meals at the Outer Banks for the money. I would never step foot in this place again! What a rip off!