“It took them 3 hours to deliver to a...”
Review of American Pie

American Pie
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 14, 2010

It took them 3 hours to deliver to a house 300 feet away. They claimed that they delivered the first ($120) order to the wrong house who accepted delivery. It still took them another 1.5 hours to deliver the order again the 300 feet. The pizza was only warm and was medoiocre when it arrived

There are newer reviews for American Pie

Reviewed July 18, 2010

We stop here every year on one of our trips to the Outer Banks. We are originally from NY, so we love our pizza. American Pie has the best pizza we've found here in North Carolina. Their home made ice creams are unmatched! The last two years we've brought our dog with us. They let us all sit outside together to eat. The staff is always very accomodating and friendly with us and our dog. They always seem happy to see him and go out of their way to give him special attention. He loves it there as much as we do! This year, they even delivered our dog's ice cream to the car so they could give it to him in person.
The food and service here can't be beat! We look forward to stopping here every year! Thank you American Pie! We'll see you again soon!

1  Thank ShowMeTravel47
Reviewed July 16, 2010

The flavors offered are fantastic. I especially like the black raspberry or key lime pie. And even when the place is so packed you can barely see the counter for ordering, they move through all the orders like lightening and you don't have to wait long at all. We go at least twice one very trip to the Outer Banks.

Reviewed July 10, 2010

this place has very avg. pizza but their homemade ice cream is delicious! Only problem is that it is way overpriced. I asked for the smallest ice cream serving they had and it was one scoop (large scoop) for $3.45!! Last year I wanted a little hot fudge on my ice cream and the girl stood firm telling me that they HAD to charge me the price of a sundae bc they were adding a sundae topping! I stupidly ended up paying around $6.00 for some ice cream in a cup with hot fudge on it. I really wish this place would lower their prices as my husband won't even walk in the door bc of the outrageous prices and the hot fudge debockle! ;)

Reviewed June 26, 2010

My wife and son shared a medium cheese pizza...they said it was OK, nothing bad about it..they just like Pizza Hut better. My daughter and I both had subs...they were good, maybe even better than the pizza, but each sub was about $7. The restaurant has about 6 tables inside and several tables outside under a covered area...it was too hot to sit outside so we took our order to go. The reason I rated service low was that they forgot about us and we waited quite a bit longer than we should have for our food. The location is convenient if you're in the area of Wright Memorial.