“Banana Pudding Ice Cream, need I say more?” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of American Pie

American Pie
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Annapolis, Maryland
“Banana Pudding Ice Cream, need I say more?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

The place was mobbed and there seemed to be plenty of help, but there was no line or system to wait on customers. There was a cash register on either side of the ice cream case, but it was unclear if the lines were separate or if one was food, the other ice cream, etc. We waited in the mob a few minutes and moved to the right side register where there was somewhat of a line. The girl asked for the next party and my son ordered chicken tenders and no sugar added vanilla because he is trying to watch his sugar. The girl told him that it was too hard to scoop. He then spotted the banana pudding flavor and went for it. The girl rang us up and in the middle of doing so an apparent supervisor, who looked no more than a year or so older, began to make a big scene about hiw she should give change when her register was out of fives and proceeded to embarrass her in front if the customers. The young girl asked us if she looked illiterate to us and was apparently quite humiliated by the condescending way she was treated in front of a full store. The supervisor then calls her inside the kitchen door to speak to her leaving us wondering when we would receive our ice cream and tenders we had just paid for. I asked another person behind the counter if she would please scoop our ice cream we had already purchased for $4.50 and she obliged. When neither the girl who took our order or money came back out to complete the food ordered, $5.99 paid for chicken tenders, my son and I were somewhat confused. Finally, the chicken tenders appeared in the window and someone noticed and handed them over. Management skills needed, but the ice cream was so delicious we ordered another cup to take up to my husband in the room. He got the best end of the deal! Decadent and creamy banana pudding ice cream delivered hassle free!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Carrollton, Virginia
“Homemade Ice Cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stopped here to have an ice cream cone and was very happy with the fact that they make the ice cream there on the spot. It's creamy and very tasty

Visited June 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Love this Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great ice cream stop. Pizza is pretty good - not my favorite on the banks... but still pretty good. My wife had a salad, and had no complaints on it. They have plenty of ice cream flavors and smoothies.

Visited June 2013
“Amazing everything: Pizza, Icecream, and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was looking for pizza and icecream and a friend recomended American pie. I got the BLT pizza to try something new, and it definately is a pizza I would eat again. The Icecream was delectible, escecially the coffee oreo. The girls who served me were well mannered and made sure our experience was a good one.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Greasy sloppy soggy mess....just horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

First of all I found this place on the tripadvisor site and most of the reviews were really great so we have it a try. Sorry that I did. The companies website said $2 off of the overpriced pizza if you bring your coupon or mention it on your call, which I did, I even read to the girl what the website said. Whe. My husband got there to get it she have him a hard time. Then we got it home...read my caption above. Just not good. May be we are spoiled in Pittsburgh with real thick crust hand tossed pizza. New York would be unhappy they were putting a claim of "new York style"