Kill Devil's Frozen Custard & Beach Fries
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A family friendly restaurant where everything is prepared to order including our award winning frozen custard treats .We make it fresh hourly. We also have Juicy Better Burgers , Fresh cut Beach fries , all beef Hotdogs ,N.C. Pulled Pork or Chicken BBQ , and Veggie Burgers .Celebrating our 15th year .
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Chili dog with cheese was pretty good but would have been much better if bun had not been ICE cold! Frozen custard sundae was awful, tasted like the cheapest quality icecream ever!! Would not go back.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

The frozen custard here is just delicous. It's a good thing the custard is so amazing or we would not have gone back. We came here twice even though the service left something to be desired. It's just a casual counter service, but the teenage girls behind the counter were rude and very unaccomodating. We asked to hold a pineapple topping do to allergies and were told that could not be done. So we had to order something that did not come with it. Strange considering they are making things as you order them.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

This immediately took me back to summer days as a kid on the Jersey shore at the many custard stands that fill the area. I had forgotten how awesome custard is until we came here! For old time's sake, I got a waffle cone with vanilla custard & rainbow sprinkles...it did not disappoint! The place was packed, but efficient. Next time I'm in the area, I will definitely stop in!

1  Thank daynagso
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I tried the custard the first time and the BBQ sandwhich the second time (in the space of 2 days). Both were awesome! The East Carolina style BBQ sauce was amazing. I went away crying because they wouldn't sell me a bottle...
If you love an indulgent treat, you must stop here.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

The fist time I went to OBX I thoroughly enjoyed this place. I meant to write a review back then but never got around to it. Fast forward 4 years later and I asked myself, was it really as good as I remember? The answer is yes. Firstly I'm a huge frozen custard fan and I will say that their product is one of the best. Their flavors of the day don't bludgeon you but are just right. The texture of the frozen custard is fantastic. Aside from the ice cream, however, the burger and fries fare is also exceptional. I'm vegetarian and they actually have multiple savor options available that are well done. My wife and son both loved their burgers as well. Everything we have ordered has been great.