Our family of 4 stayed at the Ramada for 3 nites, 4 days. The hotel was a great bargain. Great location for families with teens because stores and restaurants are within walking distance. The outdoor seating area (lounge chairs and swings) overlooked the beach...the view was amazing! The staff was very friendly and gave us great suggestions for places to eat in the area...would definitely stay again.
My only negative comment is that when we checked into the room the coffee maker had not been cleaned from the previous guest and although the staff did a great job cleaning the room while we were there, they never cleaned the coffee maker our entire stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills