Got a special deal through Travelzoo and decided to stay here as an overnighter for our two day visit to the Outer Banks. We liked the property...we got an upper floor oceanview room- it was clean and came with a fridge and microwave...perfect. The rooms have a balcony you can walk onto to take in the view, which was very nice. I'd suggest paying the extra $ to get the oceanview rooms- be sure to get on the upper floors to take full advantage of the view.
The hotel is also pet friendly with the bottom floor being reserved for people and pets, which, if we ever came again we would certainly take advantage of. I can't speak to the negative reviews...our stay was very, very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Wyndham, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills