This Ramada has a nice location on the beach, easy access TO the beach, great deck for outdoor dining and drinks, a VERY good restaurant (with wrap-around windows, one of the few ocean views in that area), especially good breakfast entrees, and a very friendly, helpful staff. We had booked one night, but ended up staying three more--and the front desk staff was very helpful and patient as we kept extending. We enjoyed this hotel and recommend it highly. We also liked the fact that it is across the street from 2 restaurants --a pizza place that sells home-made ice cream and a very good seafood restaurant--so you really can leave your car parked if you want to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills