We booked the only sea side room that had a jaquzzi. The tv was not working properly and after a couple of hours of having a maintenance man in our room we decided to change rooms. Not the fault of the hotel , seems the cable company has a problem but it was our anniversary and we have been coming here for 27 years so, it was a bit of a dissapointment. All of this could have been avoided had we been informed of the renovations and "trial runs" when we booked one week earlier. Room service only for the food, lobby not in use,no entertainment on weekend as advertised, kind of sad, first time we ever had a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills