I tried to turn on the light by the bed and it wouldn't turn on. After seeing that the lamp was unplugged, I attempted to plug it in and the plug arc'd and blew the cable off, giving me a quick shock, a fright and a small burn on my middle finger. I went to the front desk and gave them the end that blew off, filled out an accident report and received some bandages for my finger. This happened a week ago and I still have not heard from the hotel regarding this issue.
Having said this, the location was beautiful and the price was reasonable. Even with this experience, I would return due to budget and the hotel amenities like the restaurant..More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking