Overall the experience was okay. We did not feel that the hotel was as classy as it appeared online. The ocean view room was okay but appear much larger in the online photo. Somewhat disappointing.The staff was generally pleasant. The best attribute I found is that one of the employees (MICKEY) was extremely knowledgeable about anything I asked in regards to the area and willing to help in any way possible. So, my experience was average otherwise - Of course the location of the hotel in proximity to the ocean is the selling point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills