If you are not looking for a lavish hotel, this place is great. Breakfasts are simple, well priced, what you'd want in a menu and nicely cooked (something I don't take for granted.) Rooms are simple but clean. I would pay the bit extra for the ocean view. You can stay in your room/balcony and still get the ocean experience. The other side would be far less enjoyable. It overlooks unattractive surrounds.
They have a few nice amenities including vending on each hall, an outdoor bar, indoor pool etc. It's a Ramada, so don't expect the Hilton, but it's good if you are most interested in the beach and a comfortable and clean bed and breakfast. Good for families and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills