“Great Shopping and Deli”

Stop-N-Shop Beach Shop
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love shopping at this store. They have great wines and items that are different herbs etc.. The Deli is wonderful. Would not think looling at the outside that this place is Awesome!!! Some of the old Beach charm.

All reviews
"sunscreen"
"route"
"wright"

Reviewed July 15, 2013

store had anything you could possibly want or need,close to hotel,an convient,gas good price,beach chairs an other beach supplies

Reviewed July 14, 2013

right down the street from my hotel & basically had anything I needed & forgot to bring plus more......also has a great little deli for a quick snack

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stopped by here to grab some lunch on the way from Nags Head to visit some friends up in Duck, and I'm glad my brother-in-law mentioned it. My wife and I both got the Italian sub, but mine was better since I went with the sub roll. So dense and soft! She saw the multigrain ciabbata roll and we both thought it looked good, but didn't work with this sandwich.

I might have to stop by and pick up lunch on the way out of town. Excellent!

1  Thank BareTruth0827
See more reviews
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Been shopping there for years. It was a great store with great people. New owners, are rude, & the Indian accent doesn't help. Tackle shop empty, no help, beverage coolers empty, & selection of items ..just not the same! It's a shame..locals should support locals.

17  Thank obxlocal285