I love the outer banks and one of the reasons I love the outer banks is the fact that it is a very pet friendly place. This was our first experience staying in a pet friendly hotel and it was bad. This room was so nasty, I had to go to the drugstore and get allergy medicine. The room looked like it had not been dusted all winter. I believe they had some old rooms that had never been renovated and those are the ones they made "pet rooms". I left comments at the front desk but never heard a word. The sheet would not stay on the beds and that scared me because the mattress did not look clean. I would never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront motel in the heart of the Outer Banks, NC. Outdoor pool, dune deck, rooms with balconies, FREE breakfast, FREE Wi-Fi, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your John Yancey Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Yancey Oceanfront Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- John Yancey Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Quality Inn
- John Yancey Oceanfront Inn Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills