“Amazing”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Kernersville
Cape May, New Jersey
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I visited Korners Folly So I chose this place to stay .Great price There is wonderful outdoor walking area for a nice stroll It is so pretty here The rooms were plush ,clean an so comfortable.Breakfast was complimentary and deliscious Staff was very friendly

• Stayed September 2013
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for informing we about your visit to the Quality Inn of Kernersville. I have shared your comments with the entire staff. We are always pleased when our guest enjoy our area & accommodations,

Once again thank you for the wonderful things you encountered whil with us. We hope to see you again when in our area.

Pam Donnell GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This hotel is perfectly adequate in terms of its location and room size. Sadly, this hotel is in desperate need of a fresh coat of paint. Everything has a "moist" smell and the bathrooms don't look like the company takes maintenance very seriously.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Thank you for informing me about our last visit to the Quality Inn. It is guest like you that helps us run a more productive property. I will take your issues to the proper departments so we can correct them.

I can only hope you will return on a future visit so we can show you your issues have been resolved.

Thank you again for letting me know about your issues & if I can be of assistance in the future please contact me.

Pam Donnell GM

Travelers are raving about these Kernersville hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Pam, the manager, was as helpful as she could be. Room was very clean, and wifi was solid. Right off 40, with several restaurant options within 1 mile. I will definitely stay here again at future markets.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank WarEglTX
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for enjoying your last visit at the Quality Inn of Kernersville. We are so pleased you found your accommodations clean as most of our Housekeeping Staff have been with us since 1996. The entire staff appreciates your comments on them. We are blessed to have so many choices for all your dining needs so close by. We all are looking forward to your return visit for the next Market or anytime you are in our area.

Once again thank you for being a valued guest with us.

Floyd, Virginia
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Without power we checked into this motel. The Staff was so friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean and warm. Fed our family great breakfast. Our children loved the cookies.Loved the wifi. Will tell all our family and friends about this property. We will be back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
It was our pleasure to come to your rescue during that horrible ice storm over the weekend. The staff & myself are excited to hear such good comments. I will review them with our staff to honor praise & use as building tools. We hope you will come back under better circumstances & stay again.

Once again thank you for your comments from our entire staff.

Respectfully

Haw River, North Carolina
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stayed here during a snow storm due to work obligations. Not a bad place. Somewhat outdated. They do honor gov.room rates. So that is a plus. The continental breakfast was not much more than cereal and toast. But it's free.

• Stayed February 2014
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to let other know how your visit with the Quality Inn. We do value your comments & strive to make our guest as comfortable as possible. I hate you overlooked the egg muffins, sausage biscuits & the two types of hot waffles & will consider your comments on breakfast.

I see you found your room clean & the location ideal especially during the that bad weather we experienced & hope you will stay with us again under better weather conditions. All & all you stayed safe during that time.

Once again thank you for your comments & I will use them as a building tool to better our property.

Brighton
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I checked in early in the morning and then went off visiting my family. When I returned that night, all my luggage and belongings were gone. Staff just stated they couldn't do anything and the same with the police. A bag of clothes was found in the laundry room but they still said no suspects and I probably left the door open. Only my stuff was gone, TV and coffee maker still there. Place is unsafe, run down, and full of thieves.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Carol A
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Carol, I want to take the time once again to apologize for the misunderstanding about your luggage during your last stay @ the Quality Inn. I was so delighted to get to know you & get to the final results of this misunderstanding. I am so sorry on how others handled you & some of the responses you received in this situation.

I will look forward to hearing from you the next time you travel to visit family in our area. As previously discussed please contact me so I can assist in your reservations.

Once again from all our staff we appreciate your business & are glad we got to the bottom of this issue.

Summerfield, North Carolina
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My daughters and I had to come down to N. Carolina to stay for a week before we closed on our house, and to get them started in school (we just moved down from Maine)....We were looking for an extended stay hotel in the Greensboro area, but the reviews left me uncomfortable since I was going to be staying without my husband. I wanted something safe, cheap, and clean. It didn't need to be fancy. I think this hotel fit that bill. The included breakfast was very good in that it offered protein choices like hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt, or a sausage biscuit, and typical other fare. There are a lot of truckers stopping and staying for the night because of the proximity to the freeway, which also made travel to Summerfield or Greensboro extremely quick because this hotel sits just off I-40. I utilized the fitness center option, which was just 2 miles up I-40 in Kernersville proper, and was promptly reimbursed when I handed in my receipt at the front desk. The front desk staff were very kind and courteous. The beds and bedding were very clean and comfortable. Again, this is a budget hotel, so no frills, but all in all, a good stay for a good price.

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the rooms on the far side of the hotel (the back most rooms facing an open field...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to let others know about your stay at the Quality Inn of Kernersville. We want to take the time to welcome you to our area & if while getting to know the Triad area we can be of assistance with our knowledge of the area please feel free to contact us.

The Housekeeping staff appreciates hearing we made you feel comfortable & you found your room clean. The Breakfat attendent also appreciates you enjoyed your our breakfast facility.

We hope when family or friends come to visit you they also will find accommodations at the Quality Inn a place they would choose to stay at as well.

Once again thank you for your comments & Welcome to the Triad.

Pam Donnell GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kernersville
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn Airport
#32 of 76 in Greensboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Winston Salem - University

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!