“S-L-O-W”

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Ranked #80 of 111 Restaurants in Kernersville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Kernersville, North Carolina
“S-L-O-W”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Wow this restaurant has really slipped. It is very slow If you are on a schedule stay away. Food is always pretty good- once you finally get it. I have never had a manager come by and I can't recall if I have ever even seen a manager. This restaurant definitely needs a "tune up".

2 Thank David H

Kernersville, North Carolina
“Outstanding Lunch”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I really enjoyed the Salad. I ordered Shrimp and Steak. The Shrimp was grilled and juicy. The steak was cooked according to my wishes. The price was a surprise. We could all afford the meal without breaking our individual banks.

Visited June 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Horrible!! Please go somewhere else.”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have visited multiple times in the past & loved it. But recently(within the last year) they have gone downhill terribly. Went there for lunch during the week, only about 5 other tables in the place & waited 15 mins for a server to show up-that should've told me to get out but I was hungry. Ordered & 25 mins pass by.. still no food. Food FINALLY came out about 30 mins later. I should've went to a drive thru I would have had better quality of food. Everything was frozen & canned. Frozen piece of fried chicken, frozen fries, canned baked beans, & packaged white gravy. Nasty!! I will never be back here-horrible & slow service, nasty frozen food, & just not a good atmosphere.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank SBgal_xo
greensboro
“Service and food average..”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had prime rib which was ok..the sirloin steaks were a bit tough and the blue cheese dressing and macaroni and cheese were tasteless! The baked potatoes were the best thing about the meal. The service was touch and go at best. They need to pep up the staff and the food..oh bring back the peanuts because the biscuits were hard..sorry..

Kernersville, North Carolina, Usa
“Nice place for a filling lunch.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I've always been satisfied with the value of the lunch specials. Nice, sit down atmosphere, decent and friendly service is the norm. the food is OK -- it's not Out West, but it's not their price tag either. If you want extras, they have those, too. Good place to meet to talk business, too.