“Good food fast!”

Olympic Family Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 111 Restaurants in Kernersville
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I'm never sure exactly how to go about rating restaurants but I tend to make my ratings based on the overall available restaurants in an area. Using that rating system I find that the Olympic Family Restaurant is middle of the road. It's not a Ruth's Chris or a Burger King but somewhere in the middle. Having said that I have eaten here 3 times and it has been consistently good. The service is excellent and the value is also excellent. I have had the popcorn shrimp with fries and cole slaw as well as a Greek Salad and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these to anyone. If you're in the area it's worth a visit if you want a really good meal for $10 or less.

1  Thank rocrow
There are newer reviews for Olympic Family Restaurant

Reviewed May 29, 2012

we visit here alot for breakfast mostly, but love the chicken pot pie special on Thursday.

1  Thank paula1026
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I would eat there every night. It's NOT fancy but the food is good, the wait staff is friendly, the clientelle is "repeat". We always run into people we know and like. An overall good experience.

1  Thank John F
Reviewed November 6, 2011

The Olympic isn't going to be five star cuisine but it's not pretending to be either. The food is really good especially considering the low prices. The cheeseburger sub and fries are addictive for some reason. The wait staff is usually very friendly and proficient in keeping your drinks topped off. I recommend it for a quick meal.