“love this place”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“love this place”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This place is great. The owner is a great guy and they really take pride in their food. I probably eat here more than I should.

Visited April 2012

“I recommend this place to eat”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I was in town for business and ate at this restaurant. I had the Sausage Fra Diavola and it was amazing. The atmosphere was nice and the service was great. I would recommend this place to anyone and the price is good.

“Terrible service.”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My wife and I waited 20 minutes before we decided to leave. No one ever took our drink order, we never talked to any server. Previous trips there had always been slow, food is average at best. This is the only restaraunt we have ever had to leave because of no service. We will drive to Greensboro for Italian food in the future.

1 Thank deereguy2005
Winston-Salem, NC
“Best pizza!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Owner is authentic Italian and knows how to make a pizza!!!

MD
“Best restaurant in Kernersville”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

If you like Italian food, this is your place. Good, fresh sauces with lots of flavor are the highlight. We are not huge fans if the pizza, but enjoy the strombolis. Portions are generous and everything is reasonably priced.