“Great Steaks With Consistently Good Service”

Outwest Steakhouse & Saddle
Ranked #7 of 111 Restaurants in Kernersville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have been to Out West many times for Sunday lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed. The quality of the food is excellent and the service is very good. I usually get the prime rib medium rare and it has always been cooked perfectly being tender and juicy. The steaks and ribs are also very good. They have a full service bar with reasonable prices along with a decent wine list. The decor is a western motif with some really neat pictures and statues. I like not having to drive to Winston-Salem or Greensboro to get a great steak. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Tim K

Reviewed May 29, 2014

If you want a tender steak, then this is the place for you. You start out with awesome yeast rolls, then their menu is exemplary. Everything from fresh fish, chicken, salads and best of all steaks, you will NOT be disappointed. The wait staff is friendly and always wearing a genuine smile. You will leave glad you came!

2  Thank Kathy P
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife and I eat here very regularly, as it is the only good steakhouse in town. I like the fact that it's not a chain restaurant and it's dependable. If you want a good steak, this is the place.

I frequent this location because I know what i'm going to get. Great food, and it's that simple. I would say the prices are a little above average for the food, but it's worth it. There are usually waits on Friday and Saturday night, but it's a large restaurant so you'll usually get a seat in a fairly timely manner. The decor of the restaurant is pretty cool, and the atmosphere is nice. If you're going with a larger party of around 8 people, the round table by the fireplace is really nice.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We've been going to Out West for years and it's our "go-to" restaurant when entertaining folks from out of town. The olive prime rib is absolutely the best I've ever tasted, steaks are always cooked to perfection and you can count on the service to be top notch. We've never been disappointed, not once!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I eat there a few times each year and can not think of any time to which I had a bad meal or experience. If you are in town it is worth the stop.