Holiday Inn Express Kernersville
Homewood
$116
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$64
Courtyard Greensboro Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$93
$142
All reviewsfront deskbiscuitseggsoff the highwaycustomer serviceyogurtbreakfast ladyhamgreat place to staymyrtle beachstaff was very friendlybreakfast itemshienchostesscarolyncleanliness
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I have had a chance to stay at the hotel quite a few times and the staff is extremely helpful and courteous! They are always accomodating and will do what is necessary to ensure you have a pleasant stay. I know all the staff by first name and they make me feel welcome.

There's also nothing like the Miss Mary breakfast experience. She is very warm, caring, and personable. She takes great pride in preparing and serving the guests at breakfast.

Also, their cookies are always FRESH!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BraveAggie
Reviewed December 24, 2011

I stayed here on business and there are not too many choices in Kernersville, so based upon the positive reviews here in Tripadvisor, I made a reservation. First the hotel is not a built from the ground up HIE, that usually spells trouble. Only two floors with long hallways. Heat in the hallways was boiling! Room looked like it needed a re-design. Sink located outside the bathroom. Room was next to the highway and you could hear the traffic. I will not be staying here again I will be staying at the HIE High Point which is nicer.

Room Tip: Ask for the side opposite side of the highway.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank panther61
Reviewed November 8, 2011

There was a perfectly delightful women who took care of the breakfast buffet. She was so attentive and caring about every aspect of the presentation of the breakfast...making sure it was perfectly presented, clean, and fresh...I was so impressed by her...I wish I had 100 employees who worked as hard as she did and cared as much as she did....Holiday Inn is very lucky to have her...Thank you....she deserve a big bonus.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We arrived last weekend for a family wedding with lots of family members and children. We were extremely pleased with the kind and prompt service we received at the hotel. Krystal was at the front desk during our stay and demonstrated patience, efficiency and professionalism at all times. She really helped to make our trip go smoothly and took care of any needs or requests we had. Simply, thank you Holiday Inn Express, and thank you, Krystal, for providing us with such a positive experience!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2011

I arrived around 300pm and left at 100 am ...ample parking for semi on private road beside hotel, c-store across the street...check in went well, room was standard for holiday inn express , great bed, lots of pillows,cold A/C,hot water....clean and comfy...fitness ctr was also very nice...around $90.00...only downfall for me was no restaurants within walking distance but besides that it was all good...I will stay here again when Im in the area...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business