“Horrible. Period.”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Kernersville, NC
“Horrible. Period.”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Horrible. Cold fries. Slow. The other Burger King on Union Cross is equally as terrible. Go next door to KFC, McDonald's or Wendy's. This place is bad.

• Visited February 2011

greensboro
“Terrible!”
Reviewed November 11, 2010

Sausage sandwich cold!! Hashbrowns were so cold and even hard wth! Eggs in new breakfast were spongy! Their service is usually bad here anyway now there food stinks!! It's never fresh at this location it's the worse one around here!! Seriously customer service is so important they need help manager and all!! Never again!!

Winston-Salem
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sadly, can no longer recommend (or eat at) this BK‎”
Reviewed October 16, 2008

Last night was the last straw. We all know that BK service is slow, but the food is usually good enough to make the wait worthwhile. However, 7 out of 10 times, our drive-through orders are wrong in my experience and I typically try to check the bags before leaving the drive-through window. (The orders may be more accurate when one orders straight off the menu rather than "having it your way," as is encouraged by the restaurant.)

Last night at this location, to appease my teenager who was embarrassed at the thought of holding up the drive-through lane, I pulled over to check the order. Lo and behold, it was wrong, missing two items and included an extra, unordered burger. So, doing as most customers would, I pulled into a space and walked up to the doors to go to the counter and get the order cleared up. The doors were locked - at 8:15 p.m.! Had to bang on the door to get asst. mgrs. attention at which time he tried to wave me back into the drive through lane which had several cars in line.

When the A.M, finally came to the door, he went on the offensive about my banging on the door. When questioned about why the door was even locked at such an early hour, his response was “because there are only three employees here." I expressed my dissatisfaction with the frequent mixing up of orders and his reply was that he had never seen me there before (I've been eating there for 25 years - he admitted he's only been there two months). His attitude did not put customers first and did put all of the Burger King franchise/restaurant business in a very bad light. It is with regret that BK will be a choice of last resort from now on.