“Great place to stay.”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Kernersville
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I would recommend this motel to anyone staying in the Kernersville area. It's clean, reasonably priced and the staff is most courteous and helpful, even to recommending a good seafood restaurant (Capt. Tom's) for first time visitors. Even makes fresh complimentary cookies for guests. If I am ever in Kernersville again, I certainly would stay here. Also, very good high speed internet.

Room Tip: We requested ground floor because husband can't climb stairs and got a room right near the lobby...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time & informing me how your last visit with the Sleep Inn of Kernersville was so enjoyable. We have reviewed this with our staff so we can praise them for the excellent jobs they are doing. We are pleased to hear you will be staying again on the next visit to our area.

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I would recommend this hotel to stay if ur in the area. It is very clean and the staff is very friendly. I have stayed here on many occasions. Its worth the extra drive out from Greensboro.

• Stayed: December 2011
Pamela W, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2012

Thank you for staying with the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. We do appreciate the wonderful comments you stated about our facility. It shows our staff what a great job they are doing. We are very convenient to not only G"boro but W Salem & H Point as well. It is a very comfortable drive to the larger cities with the nice small town setting we offer.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

From our experience, this is a great place to stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2012

Thank you for staying with us & responding on how well the staff is doing a great job. We are pleased when our guest enjoy the value we offer. We have informed the staff how well they are doing for you. Hope to see you again when you are in our area.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I stay at the Sleep Inn in Kernersville on a regular basis. The entire staff is extremely knowledgable, helpful, and professional. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Kernersville.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Thank you for letting me know the great job we are doing @ the Sleep Inn of Kernersville & for your continued patronage. It is always good to let our staff know when the are doing a good job. We strive to continue to make each stay as pleasant as the last. Looking forward to your return visits.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

We checked the Quality Inn first. It was clean but older and you could smell the old cigarette smoke. I don't like that smell. So, we opted to check out the Sleep Inn. We stayed 5 nights at the Sleep Inn. The staff was super friendly. They wanted to make sure I was happy with my stay but wasn't a bother! The room was a little small but was sufficient enough for our stay. It was clean, but not as clean as it could have been. The side of the bed beside the wall looked like it needed a vacuum. If I would have told them, I'm sure they would have immediately vacuumed it. However, the bath was clean and the vanity was separate from the toilet so that's a plus! It was quite. Room seemed to be well insulated. My children enjoyed the waffles, cereal, instant grits and fruit at the breakfast bar. That saved us the extra 15 dollars we would have spent each day on breakfast. The fresh baked cookies in the afternoon was a nice treat as well. They were gone so fast one day, we missed out on them. Should've cooked more perhaps! Wifi worked great. They have a little walking track and a big grassy area but people with pets have allowed them to do their thing all in that area therefore ruining it for children. It would help if they'd pick it up. Maybe the hotel should designate a certain small area for animals instead of having the whole grounds ruined. Overall, our stay was pleasant. Recommend you to try it out! Will stay here again if I'm ever this way.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are supposedly pet free and have never been smoked in.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about this stay @ the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. We were delighted to hear how the children enjoyed the breakfast & evening cookies. I am sorry to hear that the walking trail area was misused in the manner it was & thank you for that information so it will addressed. We hope you will continue in making us you stopping place the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

I stayed here for one night on business. The room was sort of small, but more than enough room for me. Hotel staff was very nice and quick to offer any kind of help. Breakfast was nothing special but was included and sufficient. They had free cookies in the late afternoon, as well, which was pretty cool. Overall, it was a nice stay and if I am in need of a hotel in this area, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I stay in a lot of hotels and base on trip advisor. There are some old reviews that worried me but I needed a bed. Clean, desk clerk very nice, rooms are sleep in small, 37 inch flat screen lcd tv, the small chicklet pillows that annoy me because they are small but are down filling. Overall nice place. Don't worry, you can stay here without an issue
Chris d

• Stayed: September 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kernersville
Holiday Inn Express Kernersville
Comfort Suites Airport
#28 of 77 in Greensboro
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Greensboro

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!