“Time For A Rehab.”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Kenly
Bemont, New Hampshire, United States
“Time For A Rehab.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

This Days Inn is in need of a rehab. If we hadn't received such a good price from a travel coupon $39.99 (better than hotels.com offered), we would have stayed elsewhere. The pool, ice machine, and soda machine were not working. The exhaust fan in bathroom was not working. There was built up debris around the bathroom faucet and a molded ceiling above the shower. Our room was not street side but highway traffic kept me from a good night's sleep due to an unsealed opening below the door and thin walls.

On a positive note, the evening desk clerk, Andrew, was very helpful with an internet issue; we had a free breakfast, and dogs are allowed for an additional $10 fee. Although we do not take advantage, there are retaurants at the truck stop next door, within walking distamce.

Bottom line, spend $10 more and stay at the newly renovated Quality Inn ( I may be wrong on the name... It was the other inn in Kenly offered at $48 per night) down the street. And of course there are always pricier options.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Fran S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mulberry
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This Day's Inn was one of the most lacking day's Inns I've ever stayed at. The breakfast had small doughnuts, coffee, a jug of milk in the refridge for either corn flakes or fruit loops, plain bagels, a couple loaves of bread to toast, belgian waffle mix and a juice machine. The ice machine was available but moved from outside to inside a room. The snack machine that was outside was empty and unplugged. Some of my colleagues complained about the lack of hot water for a shower. My heat/air unit ran continuously, blowing hot air even though it was on low heat and the thermostat turned to cool. When they decided they could not fix it they offered to have me move to a room where they had just fixed another air unit, (which was a very nice gesture) but I had already been in my room for a day and night and had unpacked everything for my week stay. The unit never did get fixed.....so it's either too hot or too cold. WIFI was very inconsistant.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 3, 2013

After driving 17hours from working up north, we were unable to drive any further. We pulled into the truck stop evaluating our choices of either Econo Lodge or Days Inn. Since I've stayed at Days Inn in the past, we took our chances on this one. The night clerk was extremely nice but that's ALL I can say nice about this place. DIRTY FILTHY room!! I always check the bed spread before staying anywhere; exterior and interior lining and Omg!! GROSS!! it appeared to be blood stains and crazy as this sounds.. Old scramble eggs?? I was mortified... However, we were so exhausted, we ended throwing the bedspread to the corner and just sleeping in our clothes and had a blanket in the car we slept on top of. I went to check out the next morning to express my disappointment but the attendant never came to the front desk. I left my room keys on the desk with a note we are checking out and that the room was disgusting. My advice.. KEEP DRIVING until you get to a better area. **also, I think trucker bookers hang out here.. The last room the the back had a lot of activity just in the time of unloading our bags.. Again, nasty place.

Room Tip: KEEP DRIVING-------> This place is a dump.