“This is my FAVORITE Mexican Restaurant!”

El Amigo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in Kannapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Richfield, NC
“This is my FAVORITE Mexican Restaurant!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I love going here. Doesn't matter if it is eat in or take out. I am always happy when I get my food. I sometimes go just to get some Salsa, as it is the best I can find locally. The staff is always friendly. I can't say enough good things about this place.

Kannapolis n.c.
“Great food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you are wanting some mexican food and nice place to dine this is it .If you need heart healthy food they have that and it is very good too.

Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Best Mexican Around!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is always good, hot and fresh! Everyone is always friendly and make sure that everything with your dining experience is wonderful. We go at least 2 times a month and we are always satisfied with our meal, service and the price. If you truly want to know how good it is....try it in a Friday Night, you will see a restaurant full of happy customers and a line waiting!

Concord, North Carolina
“Always good hot and fast”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Our lunch group continues to come here and enjoy the food. We always receive fast service and our glasses are never empty. We usually just order by our favorite number and start enjoying the chips and salsa. Plenty of seating and the servers are always smiling and glad to help. Suggest you stop in for lunch when in Kannapolis and experience some of what reviews are talking about.

• Visited March 2014
Kannapolis, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Family owned and run. Great food, service and prices! Great place for business meetings, lunch or dinner with family or friends and for private parties.

• Visited January 2014