“Great local dining!”

El Amigo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Kannapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great local dining!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is one of my favorite places to eat. The food is very tasty and affordable. Thumbs ups for having the most delicious guacamole dip and steak taco!!! The wait staff is also very pleasing on the eye. *wink* Oh yea!

lebanon, tn
“Very good food and excellent service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting and wanted Mexican food. Came upon this wonderful restaurant and were not disappointed. Wonderful mexican food with excellent service and reasonably priced! A must visit if in Kannapolis.

Concord, North Carolina, United States
“Their name describes it; Friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very reasonable prices, good food, the soup is really good. Plan for some waiting on Sundays as they are very busy.

• Visited May 2013
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Wonderful food and Amazing staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been going to El Amigo since the doors opened. It is a weekly treat for us. The food is great, love the Margarita's and the best service ever. This is the place to go if you have a birthday. They treat you so special. You cant beat the quality and price of the food.

• Visited August 2013
VA
“Not the best mexican food I've ever had”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went to El Amigo rest. as a family group of 7 to celebrate my son's b'day. I ordered the taco salad and it was quite dry, probably my least favorite taco salad I've ever had. I had a reg. margarita and not even sure any tequila was added just very sweet. My mom had the chicken enchilada platter and just took the chicken out of the wrap and ate it because the wrap was tough. However, my son had shrimp wrapped in bacon and cheese and loved it. I don't know what the others thought about their meals, no one else said. The atmosphere was nothing special. I don't live in that area so I am pretty sure I won't be going back there, don't think I would even if I did live there.

• Visited July 2013